The VIPER Elite Winch is perfect when needing a durable winch for your Yamaha Viking or Viking VI. Constructed with permanent magnet motors and steel gears, the Elite winch delivers a reliable performance that users recognize and trust. A great winch for snowplowing with ATV, UTV and Side by Sides, it has a sealed, 3-stage planetary metal gear train and a low-amp draw engine.
New Upgraded Wireless Remote System:
- Wireless units have a unique frequency - no interference with another wireless setup
- Handheld switch is large enough for easy use but small enough for your pocket or stage compartment
- Weather resistant receiver and handheld unit
- Automatically powers OFF to conserve battery life
All Elite Winches Include:
- 40' x 1/4" diameter AmSteel®-Blue Synthetic Cable
- "Whisper" quiet greasing system
- Wireless Remote Switch
- Flush Mount Dash Switch
- Aluminum Hawse Fairlead
- 4T Snatch Block
- Clevis Hook
- Rubber Line Stopper
- Contactor & Wiring [5 gauge (English) - 126/.4 (Metric)]
- Waterproof Winch Cover
- Logo Hand Saver Strap
- All Necessary Hardware and Installation Instructions
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
AmSteel®-Blue Synthetic Cable Features:
- Max load rating of 8,600 lbs
- Colors available - Red, Blue, Black, Green, Yellow and Orange
- Easy to use
- 1 Year Warranty
This kit comes with the metal grill for the Ranger shown in the last picture.
Important Safety Features
All VIPER winches contain safety features including mechanical and dynamic braking systems (automatically hold 100% of the winch capacity & reduce the chance of rope creep when power is applied), a sealed solenoid, and a wireless remote for safe winching distances.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
MotoAlliance warrants to the original purchaser that VIPER Elite winch (a) mechanical components will be free of defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the winch, and (b) electrical components will be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from purchase.
Important notes for the Viking and Viking VI
This winch and mount will NOT work with anything but the stock bumper! If you are purchasing this for a Viking VI, the extended wiring kit is highly recommended and will make installation easier.